Re: [Trlog] TR Log. Changing from .fff to NNNN serial number

To: "TRLog Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Log. Changing from .fff to NNNN serial number
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:07:40 -0000
> Import the Cabrillo into a spreadsheet program and replace
> the freq column
> with numbers...?
>
> Tor
> N4OGW

Importing a Cabrillo (with headers stripped off) into a
spreadsheet is a handy thing to do, but I haven't found a
way to do it without corrupting the TIME column. A time of
"0001" (one minute past midnight) gets changed to "1" and I
can't find a way to reconstruct the time column. If someone
knows how to do this, I'd appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.