Re: [Trlog] TR Log. Changing from .fff to NNNN serial number

To: rt_clay@bellsouth.net, jallen@yknet.ca, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Log. Changing from .fff to NNNN serial number
From: Charlie <n9co@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:39:11 -0500
It's easier than that.

I've been logging with frequency for years.

In POST, in the LOG sub-menu, you can choose an option that will
reformat the log. I don't have POST up at the moment (I'm at work on
break), but it is there. It will write out a file called
L-something-or-other.dat, which you can rename to LOG.DAT *** after ***
you first rename the original LOG.DAT to something like LOGFREQ.DAT
(what I always use).

Use this new LOG.DAT when generating Cabrillo, and you're all set.

If you'd like, I can resend to the group the exact POST commands to do
this when I get home later on.

73,
Charlie N9CO