Re: [Trlog] Contests with Time Periods - How to manage?

To: "Ville Hiilesmaa" <oh2mm@nettilinja.fi>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Contests with Time Periods - How to manage?
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn \(SM3CER - 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A\)" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:54:44 +0200
Hello Ville,

SSA Månadstest (MT), a Swedish domestic contest, is not a contest with two
periods. The CW part and the SSB part are two separate contests. Each
contest should be loaded separately and each one starts with serial number
01 and each one goes on two bands, 40 and 80 m.

The only Swedish domestic contest with two time periods is the SSA Jultest
(X-mas contest), which is going two separate days on 40 and 80 m (X-mas day
and the day after). That's no problem in TR, as you can clear the dupesheet
after the first day.

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Vanity calls: 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - sm3cer@ssa.se
Skype: janericrehn
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SK3W - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000, 2002 and 2006