Re: [Trlog] Contests with Time Periods - How to manage?

To: "Ville Hiilesmaa" <oh2mm@nettilinja.fi>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Contests with Time Periods - How to manage?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:37:58 +0600
There is Ctrl-K clear dupe sheet command in TRlog. We used to use it in
domestic contests for many years.
On the other hand there is TR4W project at http://tr4w.qrz.com which has the
command to program period length and clears dupe sheet automatically for
you. TR4W is based on the original TRlog algorithm  and therefore
configurable via cfg file very much like TRlog. It can be adapted to any
contest that is not natively supported.

73, Igor UA9CDC