[Trlog] SS CW observations

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] SS CW observations
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:07:35 -0800
I noticed two things during the SS CW.

1. Sunrise/sunset and beam headings are messed up.  This is probably a bug
I introduced when supporting the = sign for the cty.dat file.

2. I had my computer hang twice when using the shift key RIT feature.  This
could be something that was going on with my KVM switch.  I just disabled it
and had no furthur issues during the SS.  If anyone else noticed this problem,
then it likely isn't my KVM swtich.

Memory seemed lower than before - I might start working on a "save the
memory" campaign.  Can I take packet support out now?  Please?  :-)

Tree