Re: [Trlog] SS CW observations

To: trlog@contesting.com,tree@kkn.net
Subject: Re: [Trlog] SS CW observations
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:51:18 -0500
At 12:07 PM 11/3/2008, Tree wrote:

... stuff deleted ...

>Memory seemed lower than before - I might start working on a "save the
>memory" campaign.  Can I take packet support out now?  Please?  :-)
>
>Tree

Yes, yes, rid Trlog and the world of packet spot support!

But, don't forget to incorporate skimmer into the program (BIG, BIG grin
here...).

My favorite panic problem comes from using the shift keys with my KVM
switch. Some combination of SHIFT key(s) strokes will, intentionally put
the KVM into a mode where it switches back and forth between the two
computer screens every second or so. Very scary in the midst of a contest!
Hint: hitting the SPACE bar will return things back to normal.

73 - John, W4AU