Re: [Trlog] Dueling CQs

To: w0yk@msn.com,"'Robert Brandon'" <rb@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Dueling CQs
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:22:21 -0600
I checked it here. Doing the CRL - (dual CQs) it goes into the mode at
which the radio is on when it is set. If you are on R1, then both radios
will be set for either CQ or S&P based on whatever R1 is on when you go
into dualing CQs. Both will be CQ or both will be S&P.

I never use Auto CQ, so would not pick up the constant 25 WPM CW there.

6.92 appears to be a solid version for me here, based on the NS practices,
the ARRL 160, and now the NAQP CW. I'll use it in the Sprint coming up.

Jim N3BB