Re: [Trlog] TR4W Questions

To: "William Liporace - WC2L" <wc2l@wc2l.com>,<Trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR4W Questions
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 07:54:44 -0500
The biggest thing TR4W needs is documentation in English - surely there
must be a Russian emigre' ham who would be willing to take on the task of
adapting the TR manual and the Russian-language help file to produce an
English-language user's manual.

Anyone interested can contact the author by e-mail at tr4w@qrz.ru.

73, Pete N4ZR

  At 11:46 AM 3/1/2009, William Liporace - WC2L wrote:
>I figured that I would try here first...  I have not tried SO2R or the
>Windows version of TRLog in a contest yet! I have a pretty much every thing
>configured. The big questions is, can I hook up the ZS4TX Super Combo Keyer
>to be controlled by TR4W? Where is it configured? Has any one translated the
>Russian help file? Any tips or warnings??
>
>TNX Will WC2L

73, Pete N4ZR
the World Contest Station Database is back, and updated daily
www.conteststations.com