Re: [Trlog] burned by DST...

To: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] burned by DST...
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:26:32 -0400
I have well over 50K QSO's laying there being ignored. It is a design
flaw not to be able to remove known bad QSOs from a LOG. It is not my
log book if it contains bad contacts. That is my single biggest beef
with LoTW. I would make a bet that at least 10% of the entries in LoTW
are known to be incorrect. Fewer errors occur today with many logging
programs picking up the slack and automating the process, but they
clearly are not uncommon.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l