Re: [Trlog] TR, K3, and the wrong sideband

To: TRlog reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR, K3, and the wrong sideband
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:31:50 -0400
Ken,

HI! Hey now help with your particular LSB/USB issue, but I can comment
on putting a marker in the band map. If you press ctrl-ins you will get
a marker with the format "NEWmmss"; where mm is the minute and ss is the
second you made the mark. It is intended for putting a marker in the map
for someone you heard and want to come back to, but did not have the
call for.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l