[Trlog] Is TR Log being suported???

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Is TR Log being suported???
From: wa4aos@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:35:51 -0400
Hi,
I used TR Log long enough a few years ago that I really appreciated what the
program can do. After a small learning curve, I was amazed just how flexible TR
Log was. I used  a different program for Field day and although it worked well,
it did not have the flexibility of TR Log
I went to the TR Log site and saw it had not been updated since 2006 and was
wondering if it is still supported. Also, I had heard of a windows based TR
Log. Ant thing going with that?

I have sent several email messages to the email listed from the web site and
have had no response.

I would hate such a wonderful package be lost to the world of inferior contest
programs.

73,
Glenn WA4AOS