Re: [Trlog] TR Baud Rate-Even More Info

To: "'George Fremin III'" <geoiii@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Baud Rate-Even More Info
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:26:25 -0400
It works great and it would be super great if I can get it to interface with
TR at 9600 baud.  Nick sold out at Dayton on Friday.  For $120 it is very
nice and is a stand alone unit.  You plug the remote knob into a small board
that has two db-9 serial connectors on it.  One goes to the K3 (so it is
stand alone-no computer needed) and the other one goes to the computer for
normal (hopefully interface to TR).  Tell Nick I sent you to him, I was
kidding him about all the people I sent him at Dayton.

http://pignology.net/pkug

Yes will work with other software, initially it is at 38400.

There also 2 user groups.

Mike W9RE