[Trlog] TR Baud Rate-Update

To: <Trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] TR Baud Rate-Update
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 16:00:27 -0400
I got the Pigknob configured to 9600 baud (lowest it will go) but TR won't
exactly work with 9600.  I can type in a freq in TR and the radio goes there
but TR just shows the correct 'band i.e. 40' but not the mode (shows a '?')
and shows the wrong frequency or no frequency. When I change the frequency
on the radio TR does not show the correct band but just the previous one.
This happens on both my radios a K3 and a IC-7800. Tree mentioned turning on
IRQ's in TR but I cannot find that option.

I have determined (assumed) that since I could communicate with the Pigknob
at 38400 that my serial cards are ok at 9600.

Any ideas-thanks,

Mike W9RE