FW: [WL-USERS] ByteRunner - READ THIS NOW!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [WL-USERS] ByteRunner - READ THIS NOW!
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (John Fleming (WA9ALS))
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:09:08 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From:   Steve Jackson [SMTP:stjackso@nortelnetworks.com]
Sent:   Thursday, April 01, 1999 5:07 PM
To:     WA9ALS - John
Subject:        Re: [WL-USERS] ByteRunner - READ THIS NOW!

John

Have you only PCI slots available?  ISA would be better...

In any case, the most compatible multiport COM card, BY FAR, is the
Cyclades 8YO.  Accept no substitutes ... but, you have already (painfully)
found this out.  Too bad Cyclades' marketing isn't as good as their products.

I have attached (in Word) the Product Review from Home Automator Magazine.

Feel free to post this note to the reflector, but the Review attached is
copyright of the Magazine.

Home Automator Magazine is owned by KD4JIA, though ... and I believe he'd
release the article to public domain if he was asked.

73 GL Steve KZ1X/4

* * *

-----
Submissions:                    mailto:wf1b-rtty@wf1b.com