[WL-USERS] WriteLog Networked for Field Day

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] WriteLog Networked for Field Day
From: pcain@netscape.net (Pat Cain, K0PC)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:30:30 -0500
Hello All,

I tried posting this question last week but I don't think it worked
correctly. I subscribed to the list again and now all seems well.

My Field Day group is going to try networking three stations together this
year. When we were testing out the network we found that all QSOs appear on
the list at each station computer. Is it possible to limit the display to
just those stations worked at each station?

Thanks for the help and have a good time this weekend.

73,

Pat KØPC