[WL-USERS] Insert Key

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Insert Key
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 15:10:37 -0500
Hi:

I'm sure I've read about this in the manual, but now I can't find it.

I'm getting Writelog geared up for IARU next weekend.  Just finished
wiring my Heil mic into the soundboard for voice keying etc.

I have also been playing with the CW memories.

Does the insert key work like CT?  In other words if I hit insert will
it send the the other stations call followed by the exchange?  If so how
do you set this up?  Does the insert key look at a specific Fn key
loaded in memory?  I've read the help section labeled CW and RTTY
Memoery Setup.  Its either not there or I'm blind.

Thanks in advance.

Richard Thorne - N5ZC (Ex. KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)
Amarillo, TX
Web Page: http://www.tcac.net/~rthorne/index.html