[WL-USERS] Insert Key - Now Special Accelerator Keys

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Insert Key - Now Special Accelerator Keys
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 09:09:16 -0500
Well it never fails:

I ask a question to the reflector, get lots of great answers, then I
find the answer myself in the help file, HI.

I found it under the help file using the search 'special message
accelerator keys' and there it was (after receiving a few replies to my
original post).

For those wondering the insert key brings up the F10 message.  I'll be
playing with that today.  If you had the same question as I did go to
the help menu as there are 2 pages of good info for the accelerator
keys.

Thanks to N1EU and K7WM for the help.

Richard Thorne - N5ZC (Ex. KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)
Amarillo, TX
Web Page: http://www.tcac.net/~rthorne/index.html