[WL-USERS] WL and CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] WL and CW
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 15:13:04 -0500
Hi Again:

Just got back from my contest station getting things setup for IARU.  I
have the Soundboard working very well with voice, and the computer is
keying up the 1000mp very well.

One problem I noticed at the station that I didn't notice while working
on the 1000mp at home.  When I am in cw and hit one of the memory
F-Keys, it appears that the cw is sporadic.  It misses a character (a
dash or dit for example) or stops part way through a memory.  Really
puzzeling as it worked fine at home.

The only thing that has changed is the computer.  The computer is from
the same manufacturer, same amount of memory etc, I think the processor
speed is different, 450mhz v.s. 400mhz, but I don't think that should
make a difference.

Anyone see this problem before?, solution?

Thanks

Richard Thorne - N5ZC (Ex. KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)
Amarillo, TX
Web Page: http://www.tcac.net/~rthorne/index.html