[WriteLog] XE RTTY Contest Setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] XE RTTY Contest Setup
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 13:02:40 -0600
I know this is a little late, the contest has already started.  You can use
the
ARRL Roundup for this contest if you want but it won't track your
multipliers
by band.

I have set up using the DXpedition mode.  It tracks multipliers by band.
You
still have to figure your score out manually after the contest though.

To make things easier I went into Exchange Format Setup and changed
some things like unclicking Prompt for Country, C, SNT and RCV so that
they don't show up in the entry window.  Then since PWR is already a
field, I clicked on Prompt to make it show in the entry window, I also
clicked
on Required since I am using it for the serial number or XE state and I
clicked off Number since I also want to put XE states in that field.

When you finish you should have only CALL and PWR showing in the entry
field.  This way you can click on the serial numbers or XE stations in the
RTTYrite window and they will be properly put in the entry window under
PWR if you already have the callsign under CALL.

73, CU next weekend in the WPX, Don AA5AU