[WriteLog] FW: KamPlus and Rtty?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FW: KamPlus and Rtty?
From: npalomba@carolina.rr.com (Nick Palomba)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:47:26 -0500
Thanks for all the responses that I got.

Here's what happens...

I made sure I was in command mode... Nothing. I tried shutting the KAMplus
on and off several time and nothing.

I changed the config of the serial port in writelog.ini to 1200 baud and the
light on the front moved from middle to left several times but still didn't
work.

That's it... Still not working...

As far as the serial port goes... I know its working because I have tested
it with other applications.