[WriteLog] First use during ARRL contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] First use during ARRL contest
From: w9ol@dataflo.net (Bill Heinzinger)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:08:06 -0600
Boy am I impressed. I used to work contest with paper logs.
This was my first use of any contest program for cw/ssb much less Writelog.
All I did was S&P.

What a snap. I had full rig interfacing. LPT for keying the MP, what fun.
I didn't even hit the wrong keys too often, well maybe a bit. HI

Made 850+ contacts, sleeping full nights, taking multi rest breaks.
Fantastic band conditions helped.

Even got a few new ones on a couple of bands.
VP6BR helped out in that regard.

Wayne and Ron....good job.

In Alaska, it is legal to shoot bears, however, waking a sleeping bear for
the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited
Bill
homepage at
http://www.dataflo.net/~w9ol