[WriteLog] data base/conversion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] data base/conversion
From: n3nznoel@bellatlantic.net (Noel Zeibari)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:20:31 -0500
Hi all,

I have a problem and wonder if some one will be able to help me. I used
this free ware-logging program
(THE LOG RANGER) for over 6 years and logged over 2000 QSO's. Alan
Yorkin (WB2OPA) wrote
this DOS program and the other shareware LogMaster Plus/Plus. The
company used to be known as
Sensible Solutions and they are no longer in business.

Unfortunately LOG RANGER uses a proprietary database to store all the
logged entries.

I need to convert this database into an ASCII file, so that all the
entries can be imported into a new software package DX4 WINDOWS.

Unfortunately LOG RANGER does not support converting the database to any
other file format, nor
does it allow me to "print to a file".

Does any body have the LogMaster Plus/Plus manual or software to look
and see if there is information
about converting the database to an ASCII file?

Or any other idea would be appreciated.

Thank you all in advance
73, Noel N3NZ