[WriteLog] R: WriteLog - new contest modules

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] R: WriteLog - new contest modules
From: angelo.zambaiti@galactica.it (IK2RZP Gino Zambaiti)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:49:34 -0000
Hi Don,
thank you very much for your interest, but unfortunately I had no reply.
Now I'm trying by myself with C++ and other Softwares to create contest
modules, but my skills are really poor and I'm realizing that maybe it's
just a waste of time.
In any case, it's a new computer experience!
I repeat again, if there is anybody who can help to create modules for new
contest ( like the A.R.I. Italian/Dx contest first week-end of May) it
should be really great in order to help the growth of minor contest.
I hope everybody had a great Easter week-end.
Ciao from Italy
de IK2RZP
Gino