[WriteLog] R: WriteLog - new contest modules

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] R: WriteLog - new contest modules
From: kregli@aspi.net (Keith Regli)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:11:05 -0400
Gino,

Maybe since the reflector isn't too busy these days we could start a
conversation of people who have tried the kit.  I got it running and created
a shell for the ARI contest last week.  I had hoped to work on the scoring
part last weekend, but had to do other things and ran out of time.  The
documentation is a bit sparse at this point, so it will take some guessing
and trial and error.  If anyone has figured out how to do the scoring part
I'd like to hear about it.  I doubt we can make it by this weekend, but by
next contest season maybe we could have a few folks who are up to speed on
making new modules.

        Keith WB6BIG