[WriteLog] Wish List - Search & Pounce Mode/Memories

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wish List - Search & Pounce Mode/Memories
From: kregli@aspi.net (Keith Regli)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 10:44:28 -0400
Alan,

It's probably late for WPX to get set up, but take a look at my FKeys
utility (www.wb6big.net/fkeys.htm).  It takes a Windows approach to the
problem.  Using the combination of the 20 odd messages in Writelog and the
buttons in FKeys you can get pretty much anything you want.  Set up one copy
of FKeys buttons for S&P and another for CQ and minimize the set you're not
using.

        Keith WB6BIG