[WriteLog] DXTelnet with WriteLog Networked

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXTelnet with WriteLog Networked
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 10:39:00 -0500
I received a reply back from Fabrizio on the problem I was having
getting the WriteLog packet screen to work on a networked PC
while using DXTelnet to generate the packetcluster spots.

It appears Fab did not test this feature himself.  He has, however,
been working on a different approach that has yet to be released
to the public.

Since it appears I am the only one trying to do this, I get to be the
lucky one and beta test his new approach.  I have received the 3
files necessary and will start setting it up today since it's raining.

YES!!! It hasn't rained in over 5 weeks.  I haven't washed my truck in
six months.  So yesterday I told my girlfriend that if I washed my
truck it would rain and I washed my truck.  This morning it raining cats
and dogs and there are poodles all over the place! hi

I'll publish the results of the network testing here.

73, Don AA5AU