[WriteLog] Slow CW Keying w/large logs?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Slow CW Keying w/large logs?
From: W4RM@EROLS.COM (Bill O'Mara)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:57:14 -0400
I would like to network writelog together for a field day operation but
I am concerned that if I have a large log and non pentium computers that
I will get delayed cw keying from the computer.  Has anyone correlated
the number of QSO in the log and speed of computer to determine where
the problem starts.  I would like to network 40cw and 80cw for up to
1600 qso but yet only run 468 66MHz and 486 100MHz computers.  any
comments??

Thanks and 73 Bill W4RM