[WriteLog] Strange pauses at CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Strange pauses at CW
From: W4RM@EROLS.COM (Bill O'Mara)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:30:32 -0400
How many qso's in your log at the time and what is the speed of your
computer are you running.  Do you think it might be related to
processing power and other interrupts? like Packet and Network stuff??
going on at the same time as you are trying the key the radio with a com
port or LPT port??

Bill W4RM