[WriteLog] anyone sell SSB interface for writelog?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] anyone sell SSB interface for writelog?
From: n5nj@gte.net (Robert Naumann)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:25:26 -0400 (EDT)
I do own a RIGblaster and can vouch for it.  It is a very well made unit
that addresses all interconnection issues between a radio and a computer for
all such roles.  In addition to 'DVP-like' features, the RIGblaster enables
RTTY, PSK-31, CW and other digital modes using your computers' sound card.

I had built some of these devices in the past, but sometimes they didn't
work because of ground loops.  The RIGblaster incorporates an isolation
transformer for the audio and uses an opto-coupler to do PTT switching which
prevents a ground loop from occurring.  I received my RIGblaster and had it
installed and on the air in less than 30 minutes working PSK-31.

Highly recommended.

73,
Bob N5NJ