[WriteLog] anyone sell SSB interface for writelog?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] anyone sell SSB interface for writelog?
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 21:23:23 -0400
At 05:13 PM 8/8/2000 +0000, Larry Lindblom wrote:

>Try this URL to check out the Rig Blaster http://www.westmountainradio.com/

I guess I'm a little disappointed by the specs.  How hard would it have
been to add CW keying as well?  It probably comes from the same port as the
PTT signal, and would have required only a couple of extra components and a
way to get the keyed CW out of the box (are there pins left on the DB9
connector?).

I would be tempted to buy the box if it did CW also, but not in its current
configuration.

In fact, there is a discussion going on right now on the cq-contest
reflector about a box for single-op, 2 radio.  Now *that* would be a real
gem to get ALL THAT STUFF into the same box!

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://www.ad1c.com