[WriteLog] R.E. PSL31 Observations in CCCC

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] R.E. PSL31 Observations in CCCC
From: W6FFH@aol.com (W6FFH@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 14:14:57 EDT
Just read some comments, might as well add my own.

The last one I read wanted a waterfall display, I was a waterfall
fan also a while back, but have since started to prefer the "wiggly
line" display. Don't know why, just do.
Hate to bring up another program again, but MixW32 has an easy
toggle between three displays, the two above, plus a super averaged
display that is a bit hard to get used to. The point is, wouldn't it
be nice to have a choice and put the whole thing to bed??

One thing that would be very easy and would help me is a better
choice of line widths and more contrasting colors for the "real-time"
and averaged lines, again ala MixW.

Now, does anyone know what 8P9JR has running in Barbados?
Sure wipes 10 meters out for me in So. Calif.! Tried everything
the FT1000D has and he's still wide as a barn door.

Enough griping, back to the contest.

Don  W6FFH
e-mail w6ffh@aol.com