[WriteLog] Re: Opto-Isolator Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Opto-Isolator Help
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 19:41:48 -0500
After I poked around the net for a while, I found the NTE website with all
sorts of good info, including the pinouts of the 3041 I was looking for.

http://www.nteinc.com/specs/3000to3099/NTE3041.html

It's not quite the same as the 4N33 (not a Darlington pair on the output)
but will work fine for what I need.

Thanks to all who replied

73,

-Marty NW0L