[WriteLog] Dumb terminal III

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dumb terminal III
From: no2tj@CYBERNEX.NET (Jerry Jankowitz)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:46:42 -0400
Thanks All
        Now that all of you pointed it out to me, it is obvious. A Dumb terminal
program is not a dumb terminal program!

        The meaning of "Dumb Terminal in Rttyrite is for demodulating 5 bit
Baudot
code. I have written and used such programs in the past. But that is
ancient history. My mind has it's fixations sometimes.

        The availability of this mode is an important adjunct to a RTTY program.
But in this case not quite what I was looking for. Sometime I will hookup
my Dovetron or CP-1 and try it out.

        Once again thanks to all who straightened me out. Really appreciate it,

                best DX 73 de NO2T Jerry