[WriteLog] Super Check Partial & Log Size Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial & Log Size Questions
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:18:17 -0000
I have done contests with over 4100 QSOs.  You will start to notice some
slow down in the ability of the super check partial to fill in the window.
I solved most of this by throwing more computer power at the problem.

Knowing W5XD, I doubt there is a deliberate limit on the SCP file size.  It
is probably just a matter of machine resources (and the time it will take to
process all these calls every time it is needed).

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
11 Hollis Street, Uxbridge, MA 01569 USA
Tel 508-278-2355 E-mail k5zd@ma.ultranet.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com