[WriteLog] Using Sound recorder

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using Sound recorder
From: W0AH@aol.com (W0AH@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:03:36 EDT
A voyage of a million miles begins with a single step.

Here's my first step in an attmpt to use the Soundblaster for SSB
  I can play the wav files that came with the laptop, but -  many attempts to
use the multimedia Sound recorder and player on my laptop results in nada.
Using the built in laptop mic, and don't seem to be able to record.  At
least, I'm getting no audible playback.
 Recoring and playback works with a Spanish language software program I used
the other day.  I could use the built in mic with that software program and
hear my poorly pronouced Spanish!
I've read all the help files. I believe I am recording and saving the file
correctly.  The file says it is of a specific length and size.    Where do I
go from here?
Doug  W0AH