[WriteLog] wav files and writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] wav files and writelog
From: les.peters@ne.arris-i.com (Les Peters)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:06:25 -0400
I noticed that myself, In the port setup menu I selected the wave file locate
button and then located one of my wav files (so that WL knew the directory
existed).  Then I selected CW/RTTY/SSB Messages... from the setup menu.  In the
last version of WL that I was using the default wav file names were based on the
"f#" keys and in 10.19f there by "msg#".  I renamed the wav filenames to agree
with the "msg#.wav" filenames and everything seems to be working ok.  I tried to
change "msg2.wav" to agree with my filenames but had no luck.  While this may
not be the best method it seemed to work.  When I have more time this week I
would like to figure out how to create more descriptive names then "msg2.wav"
for my CQ TEST file.

Les Peters, N1SV