[WriteLog] Screen Prints

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Screen Prints
From: sherrick@ameritech.net (Scot Herrick)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:52:26 -0000
All,

Since I happen to have a site devoted to WriteLog, how about I set up a
Section on the site for screen prints? I was actually thinking about doing
mine and posting them there but thought no one would care about how I did
it. Perhaps with a group, maybe even by contest, it would help people see
different options.

If you want, send me screen prints of your layouts and I'll pop them up on
my web site. (And, yes, they will be in smaller file formats...after all,
I'm dealing with 56K modems!).

Thanks...Scot, K9JY

mailto:scot@k9jy.com
www.k9jy.com