[WriteLog] Sweepstakes Field Moves

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sweepstakes Field Moves
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 02:14:22 -0000
Well known problem.  I meant to put out a message last week warning about
the problem and detailing how to fix it.

You can still fix it in time for SS Phone!

1.  Start a new log for the contest.
2.  Go to Contest, Exchange Format Setup.
3.  Click on each of the Exchange fields and make sure there is a check mark
on the box labeled "Tab Only."

This prevents the cursor from automatically going on to the next field when
the current one is full.

Randy, K5ZD