[WriteLog] Split does not appear to work on 775dsp using writelog?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Split does not appear to work on 775dsp using writelog?
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:08:29 +0000
I've never used either of those two products so I wouldn't know.  After
re-reading your original post maybe we are talking about different things.
Software can control the Icom split and read it but reading it when you touch
the radio and manually change the split is a different ball game due to the Icom
interface.

73