[WriteLog] Moving WL to another drive?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Moving WL to another drive?
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:29:06 -0500
In general, moving any software from one drive to another is
tricky business. There are some utilities available which will do
this for you such as Partition Magic's Magic Mover, Norton
Utilities and I'm sure there are others. If you don't have one of
these and don't choose to buy it, I suggest that uninstalling the
program and then re-installing it on the new drive is probably the
best course of action.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ