[WriteLog] correcting a country

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] correcting a country
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 19:01:23 -0600
You may be right for this contest - but nearly every other contest requires
that all stations must indicate the correct DXCC country that they're
operating. I scanned the rules quickly and didn't find this requirement for
the RTTY Roundup, so I was apparently incorrect in my original reply.

Don't get me started on why the FCC allows prefixes for KL7 to be used
outside of that DXCC... ;-) What's the point of having a callsign prefix
system if you can't tell anything useful from the prefix??

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com