[WriteLog] Soundcard preference?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundcard preference?
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 02:35:33 -0000
I had great luck using WL with a SB16 card.  In some ways, the older cards
had more audio output and seemed to have less hum than the newer stuff.
Certainly no reason to buy a card if you already have one.

Actually, WL makes it worthwhile to have two sound cards in your computer.
I have one sound card connected to my speakers for multimedia work, and the
second one is always connected to my radios for use with WL.  Saves having
to rewire everything for each contest.

Randy, K5ZD