[WriteLog] PCI Serial Card Update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PCI Serial Card Update
From: jbrannig@optonline.net (Jim Brannigan)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:05:32 -0500
Everyone's mileage varies......I could not get a SIIG PCI serial card to
work on my DELL with WINMe....
This is the response I received from SIIG tech support (after 3 weeks!!)

Entered on 02/05/2001 at 13:29:31 by Tim Pham:
Hello Mr. Brannigan,
Currently,we are working on the fix for this problem.
Please try to contact us again next week and keep
in mind of the frame time of returning the card, in
case that we do not have the fix soon enough for you.
Tim Pham,
Tech Support

73, Jim

> Just an FYI -
>
> I've reported previously on the good luck I had with the SIIG "PCI
Expander