[WriteLog] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:16:09 -0600
Hi Don,

In my version 10.23C, it comes up with NUMB, not QTH. I think as part of the
update process WriteLog is updating the program as the contest rules change.
Time to download a new version!

Good luck...hope to work you this weekend.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See the complete WriteLog user guide at http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com

What is the best module for this test? I see that CQ WW RTTY asks for a
zone and QTH in the QSO entry window. While the RTTY Journal says the
exchange for 2001 is just RST plus a progressive 3 digit serial number.

Will CQ WW WPX CW correctly score the results if the bands are setup for
FSK in stead of CW?

Looking forward to the test and would like to get off on the right foot
'cause I'll manage to mess up stuff on my own.

73 Don, KF2XF