[WriteLog] RITTY and Writelog Question?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RITTY and Writelog Question?
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:39:09 -0500
> I wonder if anyone has any information about this yet?  I have always been
tooooo cheap to buy RITTY but I keep a copy of the demo on my PC for those
really hard to copy dx stations.

> I wonder if demo or regular RITTY can be used, or if Brian has a special
"Lite" version for Writelog.

You will need to purchase RITTY v4.5 via snail mail to Brian, and will also
need WL v1024F, or later if anything is available.

Look in the contesting.com Writelog forum for the upgrade link to 1024F and
pay your money if necessary.  I didn't see the 1024 upgrade on the WL site
yet, but surely it will be soon, now that contesting.com is back up.  Snail
mail Brian at k6sti@n2.net for info on his program.  After he gets your
check via snail mail, he will email you the program to save a little time.
There are no demos available.  It's worth it, IMHO - The combo should be
dynamite!