[WriteLog] RITTY and Writelog Question?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RITTY and Writelog Question?
From: w1zt@mediaone.net (George Johnson)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:16:12 -0500
Joe,
I used it in WPX RTTY and it worked exceptionally well.  John, WA9ALS, has
the correct information.  You can get RITTY from Brian, K6STI, and it runs
with WL10.24F or later.  The instructions for setting them up are in the
RITTY doc.  I have it running here now and have the 'best of both worlds'...

73,
George .. W1ZT