[WriteLog] Keeping separate logs for Multi-Two

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Keeping separate logs for Multi-Two
From: Marty Tippin" <martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:13:51 -0600
Will be running multi-two in the upcoming ARRL DX phone contest - one
requirement of the rules is that each transmitter maintain a "separate,
chronological log for the entire contest period".

We plan to have the two stations networked during the contest, and from my
experience in Field Day last year, WriteLog basically keeps the entire log
on both computers all the time, tracking which station made which contact.

We want to network the stations so that either station can work any band at
any time and always know about dupes, etc. Worked great during Field Day.

How, then, do I generate two separate logs at the end of the contest? I know
writelog can keep separate logs by band, etc. but what the rule is asking
for is a log from each station.

Maybe there's a way to do it in WriteLog but I can't recall at the present
(and am at work so don't have it here to play with!)

Thanks & 73,

-Marty NW0L
 martyt@pobox.com