[WriteLog] Function Keys

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Function Keys
From: smoore@abcs.com (Steve Moore)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 13:05:54 -0500
Hello All

First of all I'm new to this reflector and WriteLog. I'm in the process
of setting up the program. I have managed to figure out quite a bit but
I'm stumped on getting the Function keys to work. In other words I can't
get the program to transmit unless I left click the mouse on the
Rtttyrite window and it gives me an option to choose send f3 or f4 (this
works). I have added this (CtCompatibleAccel=YES) to the INI file but
I'm still scratching my dead. What am I over looking?

Thanks

Steve KB9JD