[WriteLog] Function Keys

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Function Keys
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:16:32 -0000
Steve,

Read all about it in the WL Help file under the heading, "CW and RTTY and
Voice Memory Setup."   This is one of the nicest things about WL, as you can
program everything right down to the finest detail.  And you can also use
the Special Message Accelerator Keys to reduce hand motion during long
contest periods.

Have fun with this great program!

73  de Jon, K1US