[WriteLog] RTTY CONTESTING

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY CONTESTING
From: k7wm@i10net.com (k7wm)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:36:27 -0000
Larry, AH8LG, wrote:

>and this is why AH8LG is no longer contest on RTTY

>Thank you,

>(((73))) Larry, AH8LG

Larry, please stay in RTTY Contesting. Send your .wl file to me and I will
convert it for you.

 In regards to Sir Eddie's message, I have rx 7 logs via e-mail so far. Some
I could convert and send on to the robot and then send the confirmation back
to the sender. Some I couldn't convert as they were in some type
un-recognizabel format and were sent back to the sender en masse. Some paper
logs have been rx by snail mail and which I haven't done anything with yet
as will cost me something to send on up to Sir Eddie via snail mail. (would
be cheaper than sending back to sender). All of the rx logs have been DX
logs. I have absolutely nothing to do with log checking or log receipt for
the WPX and only am listed as a "supplier" of appropriate forms for hand
logging.  I can imagine what Eddie is getting. Hope to see you in "future"
contests...73 de

Wayne k7wm@i10net.com